1. Old trams in Lisbon are my favorite
2. Architecture of Portugal means omnipresent tiles – also on the buildings
You will ask what happened to the delivery car that was much bigger than our Fiat 500? Well, the driver also folded the mirrors, squeezed through the miniature street, proudly scratching the car all over and the walls on both sides, opened the mirrors, and just if like nothing has happened… came back to his work.
Well… Portugal. 🙂
My favorite, old trams in Lisbon
In the background you can see Castello Alfama
3. While in Lisbon, you need to try Pastéis de nata
Everything made of beans is great. That’s how Pastel Feijao was born
Sangria during the hot day
In Lisbon we’ve stayed in the hostel with the great outdoor chilling area
Cans with olive oil that you can spot everywhere. Also with the sardines
4. Belem Tower and the surroundings
5. Time Out Market in Lisbon – you can’t miss this place
My favorite dish
Which places were the most important for you in Lisbon if you’ve already been there? Have you been in Portugal in general?