Ingredients for a delicious and simple salad with bulgur:
– a glass of bulgur groats
– a handful of fresh parsley
– 2-3 fresh cucumbers
– handful of black olives without the seeds
– half a package of feta cheese (I used sheep’s milk)
– pinch of salt, pepper, black cumin seeds, dried tomatoes
– lime quarter
Preparing the salad:
1. Cook the bulgur until soft (about 15 minutes), strain.
2. Peel the cucumbers and cut into small pieces, add chopped olives and feta cheese. Mix with bulgur.
3. Add the sliced parsley and season to taste.
4. Salad tastes best cold served with freshly squeezed lime quarter.
What are your favorite recipes with bulgur?